Mumbai, 9th December: 100X.VC
revealed the first class of 20 seed-stage startups portfolio at the VC Pitch Day
in Mumbai on December 7, 2019.
Earlier this year in July 2019, we set out to address the challenge of raising seed capital for early stage startups and launched 100X.VC. Having backed 20 startups through iSAFE
notes brought to India for the first time by 100X.VC, we have begun simplifying the funding process for entrepreneurs.
100X.VC has partnered with 30 VC partners, names of which appear on VC partners
page of our website. The VC pitch day was attended by VCs, Angel Investors, Family offices and Corporates. These 20 startups were selected from 1,982 applications from across India through a rigorous diligence process. Statistics on 20 funded portfolio companies are given below:
The founders interacted closely with the 100X.VC team members before the VC Pitch day as part of their finishing school. They also attended various masterclass
sessions (28) from a set of expert mentors
, industry veterans
, successful founders
and a few investors
who spent quality time with the founders and shared their experiences. Following is the list of Class 01 of 2019:
- Dhiyo.ai (GoDhiyo Solutions Private Limited): Dhiyo.ai is an HRTech platform that relies on multilingual conversational AI-powered technology to employ the blue-collar workforce.
- Pickright (Pickright Technologies Private Limited): Pickright is a fintech startup which connects investors and stock advisors thru a transparent AI platform.
- The Renal Project (Renal Project Co Private Limited): The Renal Project is a healthcare startup that operates a chain of dialysis micro-centres.
- Decadenz (Outlier Foods Private Limited): Decadenz is a Gurugram-based startup working in the consumer goods that manufactures and sells chocolate-based fudge jars.
- Litifer (Litifer Technologies Private Limited): Litifer is an information technology & services startup that develops artificial technology (AI)-powered voice interactive toys for 4 to 10-year-old children.
- Finline (Fynamics Business Solutions Private Limited): Finline is an online platform for entrepreneurs to create “Project Report” for their business unit to facilitate fundraising and bank loan approvals.
- Cymour (Renacle Cycling Private Limited): Cymour is a Pune-based premium bicycle sharing platform that provides cycles within gated communities.
- SNUG (Human Tales Technology Private Limited): Snug is a business network platform that allows users to meet talent experts around their area.
- AgriGator (Anati Technologies Private Limited): AgriGator is a digital platform that connects traders, processors, wholesalers, and carriers to make the agriculture supply chain more efficient and transparent.
- DOC32 (Abita Innovations Private Limited): Doc32 is a dental care startup that leverages on technology to connect customers to dentists and clinics.
- Road Metrics (Roadmetrics Private Limited): Road Metrics provides a way to monitor road conditions real-time and navigates users to the most time-saving and safe route possible.
- Reko Social (Gramini Solutions Private Limited): Reko is an influencer marketing platform, which pays users based on the content they share.
- Foodmonk (Foodmonk E-Commerce Private Limited): Foodmonk is a food-tech startup that provides end-to-end solution for cafeteria management to corporates and institutions.
- Data Sutram (Extrapolate Advisors Private Limited): Data Sutram is an AI-backed platform that gathers intel from external data to provide location-based data intelligence.
- Karnival (Karnival Internet Technologies Private Limited): Karnival Smart Invoices is a sales and marketing platform that provides personalized invoices for companies, specifically brick & mortar retailers.
- Bueno Finance (Bueno Gig Growth Technologies Private Limited): Bueno Finance is a fintech startup that helps blue-collar workers build their creditworthiness to improve the long-term financial health of the customers.
- Knorish (Knorish Frameworks Private Limited): Knorish is an edtech startup that allows has users to create courses, market and monetise an online academy for branded digital coursework.
- Pocketly (Pocketly Infotech Private Limited): Pocketly is a microlending platform that focuses on college students and building a financial ecosystem around them.
- Alluzo (Ekeekaran Ventures Private Limited): Alluzo is a digital multilingual receipt book, which helps small businesses generate and send digital invoices.
- FnV Farms (FNV Infotech Solutions Private Limited): FnV Farms is a grocery delivery service that provides pure fruits and vegetables on a fixed pricing subscription model directly sourced from farms avoiding adulteration.
We are happy to announce the start of Class 02. All founders / startups are requested to send in their pitch decks to email@example.com
About 100X.VC: 100X.VC is India’s first Fund to invest in early stage startups using iSAFE - India SAFE Notes. The fund is sponsored by Mehta Ventures, the Family Office Investment arm of Sanjay Mehta, to nurture innovative ideas that add value and bring solutions to a problem. 100X.VC values its relationships with founders, co-investors, corporations and investment bankers and effectively becomes the coach, strategy consultant, investment banker, business mentor and trusted advisor of the startup after investing.